- "What a great year it's been. Bowhill School has exceeded our expectations. As they say "it takes a village to raise a child" and this is true at Bowhill. Every interaction we have had has been positive."
Caroline Richards (Parent)
- "We both think that (our daughter) has made some great leaps forward while at Bowhill."
Mr & Mrs Hunt (Parents)
- "It's a lovely community school; it's a safe place for the children and they've made strong friendships."
Laura Robinson (Parent)
- "We were very impressed by the calm, creative and purposeful learning environment. All the children and staff seemed so focused and happy. Thank you."
Mr & Mrs Curtis (Parents)
- "A huge thank you for all your extraordinary fundraising efforts'"
Ms Pattison (Campaign Director Jeans for Genes)
- "Hats off to Bowhill from the Jones household. My children are very lucky to have been taught by such special people."
Catherine Jones (Parent)
- "I want to thank you all at Bowhill Primary School for supporting the work of Children's Hospice South West. Your gift will make such a difference to the children and families we serve."
Emma Perry, Little Bridge House
- " ...a pleasure to encounter such well behaved pupils who were confident, engaging and polite. A big well done to the pupils and the staff accompanying them."
Lindy (Exmouth Resident)
- "Parent sessions on both literacy and maths have been really useful but the class lesson really brought to life the theory and was amazing to see. Thank you for the experience"
Heather & Gary Parsons
- "Thank you all for your participation and co-ordination in bringing the e-safety production “In the Net” to Devon this term."